Sunday, November 25, 2018

Santa Cookie Plate

Cookies for Santa Plate

When I was a kid we always left cookies, milk and carrots for Rudolf on a plate on Christmas eve. They were always gone when we assaulted the gift laden Christmas tree the next day. So I decided to pass on the tradition with a shop made plate.

Turned Alder engraved with Co2 laser and finished with Watco butcher block oil 


The first hybrid Laser-wood turning project

This past year I have been working on the build of both a CNC laser and CNC router with the intention of integrating manual woodworking, woodturning with CAD generated designs and embellishments.
After +1 year of tinkering with my K40 based laser engraver/cutter I finally finished a hybrid project ... the Santa Cookie plate.

The Movie: Santa's Cookie Plate 


Enjoy and comment!
Don


No comments:

Post a Comment